The Lead Management module allows you to automatically receive—or manually create—new leads. These leads can come from sources like online ad websites, walk-in/phone/email customers, or Facebook. EasyCars allows you top manage these leads in one central location. You can –
- Track and update a new lead status with an open/closed, cold/warm/hot classification system.
- Assign leads to different salespeople and create follow-up tasks at specified dates and times.
- Save client conversation history, send emails and track email history.
- Generate quotes and print or email them to customers.
- Generate documentation for finance companies to approve/pre-approve client loans
How To Get Started With Lead Management if you have EasyCars?
- Open the 'Account' menu from across your menu-bar
- Click the 'Subscription' page
- Click the 'Upgrade Modules' link
- A list of modules available to your EasyCars will appear
- Any activated modules will appear with a red 'Bin' icon next to it
- Any available modules will appear with a blue 'Plus' icon next to it
- To activate a module, click the blue 'Plus' icon next to the module you'd like to begin using
- The price per month is also displayed next to each module
- The module is instantly activated and made available to you (you may need to sign out and back in again to see the new features)
- Activating the Lead Management module will result in a new menu added to your menu bar – ‘Leads’
- Your monthly subscription cost will be automatically altered and you're ready to get started
- You can remove a module at any time by performing the same steps but using the red 'Bin' icon next to a module you'd like to de-activate, and stop being charged for.
If you want more information or to get started with EasyCars, call us at 1300 473 744.